English is notoriously tricky to learn and master. It is full of irregularities in spelling, pronunciation, and grammar. As a global entrepreneur, you need to be taken seriously when you are speaking to potential clients, partners, and suppliers. Let us work with you to coach you in pronouncing words correctly, to eradicate embarrassing slips of the tongue, and to know what words are your problem words that you need to practice.
Business Services, Manufacturing, Product, Fashion, Technology, Food, Lifestyle, Luxury
Get ahead by making connections with everyone you meet. Equip yourself with the skills of a native-speaker, and learn to avoid confusion or worse!
$1000, includes initial consultation, plus three more practice sessions, and written and recorded tips customized to your materials.
Speak with Clarity
About This Creator
Jennifer Jay House
Executive level professional with for-profit and non-profit experience. Excellent written and verbal communication; collaborative and visionary.
• Writing online content, program materials, grant applications, marketing copy & technical documentation
• Project planning and management
• Cross-sector partnership development and management
Other Skills Include:
• Meeting & event planning
• Hire, supervise, and review staff
• Financial management
• Grant administration and reporting
• Oversee multiple programs at once, meeting diverse goals and program deliverables
• Evaluation and assessment
• Customer service delivery
- Consulting and Execution
How to collect communication contributors
Communication Contributors list
If you need more candidates, Please, Ask us through the survey, We’ll suggest the more communication contributors group.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Clients 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes